Friday, September 15, 2006

Love this guy!!

Sachin tendulkar hits a century after returning to professional cricket and the entire world is talking about it!I only want to make a small point:

Too often, as a cricket fan, I have seen cricketers struggling when they play after a long lay-off. To me, it is a sign of supreme professionalism if an individual excels in his first match after staying off the ground for a while. Tendulkar did that y'day and did it with such an authority!

I simply love this guy!Sometimes it is difficult for me to ascertain whether I like him more for his abilities or for his attitude!I don't have heroes or role models but if I ever decide to get one, this fellow is going to be a top contender!

2 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

I dont like cricket so here I wont be able to agree with you.
Dont like it bcoz we Indians just get so crazy abt it. Students forget their studies, employees forget their work, husbands forget their wives (I literally warned my husband - either cricket or me in the house ! and of course he HAD to choose me ! ha ha)

what I like abt cricket is :- that at least it unites us all Indians and there we forget our castes/religions and we just remain INDIANS !

3:38 AM  
Blogger Leziblogger said...

well, my wife is pretty much on verge of giving me an ultimately since my cricket-watching has gone up considerably recently! :-)

I am not a crazy fan but yes, we as a nation are so obsessed! As a long as we don't get violent as fans, I see more positives with this 'national obsession'!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home