Wednesday, July 18, 2007

U still there?

Past few weeks have been hectic!

I changed my job and from comfortable confines of an established IT company, I have plunged into exciting unknowns of a relatively smaller,‘start-up’ish IT company.

Not that I had a problem with my previous organization. It was a good name, I was very much settled. Though the workings of an established organization tend to be slow and hence frustrating, I felt rewarded and at the same time, I was given what I wanted! However, one fine day, a great profile came my way from a smaller company and I couldn’t resist. I thought it may be a risk but it may be a risk worth-taking! Even if things go wrong, I will be satisfied that I tried!

Another thing, this new company is in Navi Mumbai and has no transport facilities. I couldn’t have traveled daily from a western suburb (where my home is) to Navi Mumbai on my own and hence I decided to shift to Navi Mumbai. Parents will shift in about 6-8 months but at this point, wife and me are based out of Navi Mumbai(on weekdays that is; weekends are with parents in Western Mumbai!).

I am not someone who is on friendly terms with change and lately there have been major changes! Took my time coping with those and hence the blogging activity paused. I can’t claim to be a regular blogger anyway but in this case, I shut shop completely!

Anyways, if you are still visiting my blog, this is just to inform you that we’ve re-opened!

Welcome back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cuckoo said...

:)))))))))))))

What a post !! Have been watching your shop to be opened and now it is !!
Welcome back to blogworld.

And change ?
Change should always be welcomed though we try to avoid it many times coz of our apprehensions but yeah, we should give it a chance !

1:17 AM  
Blogger Leziblogger said...

Cuckoo: Thanks for 'watching' the shop!(though we are kinda playing hide-n-seek now that you've gone away from the blogworld temporarily!).

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home