Monday, July 23, 2007

Petty fight!

Mckinsey sues RIL, RCom over dues:

http://www.rediff.com/money/2007/jul/23mac.htm

Interesting especially given the fact that the amount in question(Rs 27 crores) is peanuts to either brother!

One wonders what would be the cost of litigation and the loss of opportunity for both RIL and RCom since a lot of its top executives will have to devote significant time fighting each other!

This may just end up being a case of 'Penny wise, Pound foolish!'

PS: If RIL's claim that it has transferred the RCom business to Anil Ambani along with all assets and liabilities in 2005 is valid, I think the onus of clearing the dues lies with Anil Ambani's group.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loner said...

Hi again Fellow Lazy Blogger,

First of all, thanks for dropping by and leaving your footprints on my blog.

and, in reply to your one comment -

I chose "Loner" as I like being by myself, like being in peace, like the solitude. The time by myself gives me so much to reflect upon and learn and grow as a person.

It's different than being "lonely".
Lonely is who doesn;t have company.
Loner is who prefers to be alone.

Check one of my poems in my blog titled "Akele hi chalna hoga" and probably you will have the idea what I am talking about.

Cheers...


P.S.: This is off the topic here, I know. This was only to communicate to you. You may delete this.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home