Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chale Aao!

Sigma posted a comment to my earlier post (‘Chale Chalo!’) suggesting it might be a good idea to invite the readers to share stories about some of the ‘heroic’ people they know!

Thanks, Sigma! I think this will be worth trying!

I know I have few readers (and even fewer regular ones), but if you happen to read this, I wish to sincerely request you to put your experiences as a comment to this post!

If nothing else, when I am down and out, your comments will give me one more reason to revisit this post!

Selfish, I am! I know you aren’t - please post your experiences!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cuckoo said...

Yes, I too have my heroes but can not write about them now. Long ones but I will definitely keep this post in mind when I think about writing those stuff.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home