Wednesday, October 18, 2006

We live for such days!

Since last few days, I see myself surrounded with a lot of energy, excitement and inexplicable mirth.

I wake up to the morning breeze whispering greetings in my ears. I feel fresher than usual, get ready in no time and reach my company bus pick-up point earlier than usual. Since last few days, the morning sun shines brilliantly but doesn’t dissipate much heat-just like the firecrackers. The sky is its usual self; white flowery clouds blossoming on the traditional blue canvas. God’s own Rangoli, eh? Since last few days, the evenings come sprinkled with crisp, sweet, wintery breeze and I realize why mom garnishes sweets with grated coconut! I think the trees on both sides of the roads have turned greener since last few days. Traveling to office and back is no longer commuting; it is like accepting the reception of cordial ladies dressed in dark green sarees offering ‘namaste’!

So widespread is the magic that even though I have been spending heavily since last few days, my bank account, like a deity, has never run out of blessings.

It’s amazing how the entire universe has got to know it is Diwali!

Happy Diwali and Prosperous New Year to You and Your family! May the festive spirit stay with us forever…..

4 Comments:

Blogger Mukta Raut said...

YAY! I got happy just reading the post!

Happy Diwali to you and your family too!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Leziblogger said...

:-)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Loner said...

Reached here from Cuckoo's post and now reading yourn posts in reverse order.
Needless to say, liking it hence continuing and has reached here. Few more to go.
Must say, you do have it in you and can definitely give your writing skills a little more than a try and am sure, you will do very well. I promise, I will read your book. : )

2:53 AM  
Blogger Leziblogger said...

Loner: Welcome to my blog and many thanks for the kind words!(You will receive a complimentary copy of the book!) :-)

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home